The International Conference Days of Corporate Security 2021 has been successfully concluded. The event was organized by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, the Slovenian Corporate Security Association and the SE Europe Corporate Security Association (SEECSA).
The "Slovenian Grand Security Award" is the most important security award in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement.
Within the ICS Ljubljana, there is the Center for Information Security, which deals with the areas of cyber security - testing in IT environments, penetration (intrusion) testing and security checks. At the same time, we also offer training entitled “Basic Aspects of Cyber Security”.
We identify and implement all the necessary systemic measures for managing security risks in the individual organization or company. Corporate security is one of the basic functions that ensures the effective functioning of an organization.
- 27. 05. 2021 The international conference "Days ofCorporate Security 2021" has been successfully concluded
- 26. 05. 2021 Prestigious awards Slovenian Grand Security Award
- 16. 04. 2021 An example of good practice in participating in EU projects
- 03. 03. 2021 Cyber security in the business environment
- 24. 02. 2021 A resounding lecture by the ICS representative in the international environment
- 25. 05. 2021 12th International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" The International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those who... more
- 23. 02. 2021 Regionalna asociacija SEECSA aktivno u 2021 – debata svih predsjednika asociacija Razgovor sa eminentnim gostima vodiće dr. Denis Caleta, predstavnik Instituta za korporativne varnostne študije i predsednik Slovenačke asocijacije... more