New Year's greetings
We are leaving behind a demanding year,
which brought us quite a few challenges and worries.
We believe that we have together successfully overcome them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 wish you
the team of Institute for Corporate Security Studies!
The conference "Days of Corporate Security", organized by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, the Slovenian Corporate Security Association and the SE Europe Corporate Security Association (SECSA), was successfully concluded.
At the same time, we invite you to book your time for the Days of Corporate Security 2021. The new date is already known - May 25 and 26, 2021!
On Thursday, December 3, 2020, we organized a virtual roundtable entitled “Cyber Security Challenges on the Road to Deploying New 5G Technologies”. The participants of the round table were from the field of users and providers of this technology, but there was also a representative of the regulators of this field. The web event has been recorded, the recording will be published on the website and YouTube channel ICS Ljubljana.
The "Slovenian Grand Security Award" is the most important security award in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement.
Within the ICS Ljubljana, there is the Center for Information Security, which deals with the areas of cyber security - testing in IT environments, penetration (intrusion) testing and security checks. At the same time, we also offer training entitled “Basic Aspects of Cyber Security”.
We identify and implement all the necessary systemic measures for managing security risks in the individual organization or company. Corporate security is one of the basic functions that ensures the effective functioning of an organization.
- 14. 12. 2020 The book entitled "Cyber Terrorism and Extremism as Threat to Critical Infrastructure Protection" resonates in the international professional environment
- 09. 12. 2020 A representative of ICS Ljubljana participated in the meeting of the Lions Club Forum
- 04. 11. 2020 Terrorist attacks at the gates of Slovenia
- 27. 10. 2020 ICS Ljubljana helped carry out the safe and impartial elections to the Football Association of Slovenia
- 26. 10. 2020 ICS Ljubljana representative guest of the event entitled "Cyber (in)security in times of crisis"
- 25. 05. 2021 12th International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" The International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those who... more
- 03. 12. 2020 Round table - Cyber security challenges on the way to the introduction of new 5G technologies A guided conversation with eminent guests will be led by dr. Denis Caleta, representative of the Institute for... more
Corporate members of the Corporate Security Association
The Institute has a Slovenian Corporate Security Association, which brings together legal and natural persons in the field of corporate security and other related fields.