New Date May 25-26, 2020! The conference "Days of Corporate Security ", organized by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, the Slovenian Corporate Security Association and the SE Europe Corporate Security Association (SECSA), is postponed to May 25-26, 2020. The event will feature security awards for 2019.
The "Slovenian Grand Security Award" is the most important security award in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement.
We identify and implement all the necessary systemic measures for managing security risks in the individual organization or company. Corporate security is one of the basic functions that ensures the effective functioning of an organization.
- 18. 03. 2020 Five tips for safe work from home
- 16. 03. 2020 Geostrategic views about migration crisis on the EU's external borders
- 13. 03. 2020 A new migration crisis ahead of the EU
- 20. 02. 2020 The Daily Politics should be Removed from Influencing the Bodies of the National Security System
- 07. 02. 2020 The lecture is entitled "The Internet of Things (IoT), based on the architecture of the web interfaces of a smart home or business."
- 25. 05. 2020 11th International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" The International Conference "Corporate Security Days" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those who face... more
- 13. 03. 2019 10th International Conference "DAYS OF CORPORATE SECURITY 2019" International conference Days of Corporative Security with the central theme "Risk Management in Cyberspace" - Integration of physical... more
Corporate Security Magazine
In this issue: Securing the transmission network of the future - Mag. Alexander Mervar, Director of ELES d.o.o. Mr Rücker Robert Slodej, Head of Corporate Security; Interview - mag. Matjaž Beričič, Member of the Management Board of Telekom Slovenije d.d - Security is one of company key values; dr. Brane Bertoncelj - Business Continuity: "Nothing works, now what?"
Corporate members of the Corporate Security Association
The Institute has a Slovenian Corporate Security Association, which brings together legal and natural persons in the field of corporate security and other related fields.