We invite you to book your time for the Days of Corporate Security 2021. The new date is already known - May 25. and 26. 2021!
The conference "Days of Corporate Security" will be organized by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, the Slovenian Corporate Security Association and the SE Europe Corporate Security Association (SECSA),
The "Slovenian Grand Security Award" is the most important security award in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement.
Within the ICS Ljubljana, there is the Center for Information Security, which deals with the areas of cyber security - testing in IT environments, penetration (intrusion) testing and security checks. At the same time, we also offer training entitled “Basic Aspects of Cyber Security”.
We identify and implement all the necessary systemic measures for managing security risks in the individual organization or company. Corporate security is one of the basic functions that ensures the effective functioning of an organization.
- 03. 03. 2021 Cyber security in the business environment
- 24. 02. 2021 A resounding lecture by the ICS representative in the international environment
- 23. 02. 2021 Meeting of the presidents of the international association SEESCA
- 02. 02. 2021 Successfully outlined path of international activities
- 01. 02. 2021 With its knowledge, ICS Ljubljana supported e-assemblies in some of the most important sports associations
- 25. 05. 2021 12th International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" The International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those who... more
- 23. 02. 2021 Regionalna asociacija SEECSA aktivno u 2021 – debata svih predsjednika asociacija Razgovor sa eminentnim gostima vodiće dr. Denis Caleta, predstavnik Instituta za korporativne varnostne študije i predsednik Slovenačke asocijacije... more