The International Conference Days of Corporate Security 2021 has been successfully concluded. The event was organized by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, the Slovenian Corporate Security Association and the SE Europe Corporate Security Association (SEECSA).
The "Slovenian Grand Security Award" is the most important security award in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement.
Within the ICS Ljubljana, there is the Center for Information Security, which deals with the areas of cyber security - testing in IT environments, penetration (intrusion) testing and security checks. At the same time, we also offer training entitled “Basic Aspects of Cyber Security”.
We identify and implement all the necessary systemic measures for managing security risks in the individual organization or company. Corporate security is one of the basic functions that ensures the effective functioning of an organization.
- 03. 11. 2021 Visit of the Ig Protection and Rescue Training Center
- 01. 10. 2021 A high-profile book in the field of critical infrastructure protection has been published
- 30. 07. 2021 Cyber Security Report 2020
- 12. 07. 2021 ICS-Ljubljana is also active within the Slovenian Presidency of the EU
- 03. 06. 2021 Representatives of ICS-Ljubljana share their experiences in the international environment
- 25. 05. 2021 12th International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" The International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those who... more
- 07. 04. 2021 Challenges of cyber security in the introduction of intelligent energy solutions A guided conversation with strategic leaders and selected experts of business organizations will be organized by the Slovenian... more