New Date, September 21-22, 2020! The conference "Days of Corporate Security", organized by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, the Slovenian Corporate Security Association and the SE Europe Corporate Security Association (SECSA), is postponed to May 25-26, 2020. The event will feature security awards for year 2019.
The "Slovenian Grand Security Award" is the most important security award in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement.
We identify and implement all the necessary systemic measures for managing security risks in the individual organization or company. Corporate security is one of the basic functions that ensures the effective functioning of an organization.
- 26. 06. 2020 European Cluster for Securing Critical Infrastructures Workshop finished with important success
- 11. 06. 2020 Invitation to the on-line "European Critical Infrastructure Protection Cluster Workshop"
- 12. 05. 2020 Announcement of the prestigious Slovenian Grand Security Award recipients
- 30. 04. 2020 Demonstration of the good practices in the field of standardization within the DEFENDER project
- 21. 04. 2020 European H2020 Projects Stakeholders Consultation Event
- 21. 09. 2020 11th International Conference "Days of Corporate Security" The International Conference "Corporate Security Days" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those who face... more
- 13. 03. 2019 10th International Conference "DAYS OF CORPORATE SECURITY 2019" International conference Days of Corporative Security with the central theme "Risk Management in Cyberspace" - Integration of physical... more
Corporate Security Magazine
In this issue: Interview - mag. Matej Tonin, Minister of Defense of the Republic of Slovenia; Interview - Mr. Blaž Košorok, State Secretary at the Ministry of Infrastructure; Interview - dr. Jurij Klančnik, Director of Operations, ELES; article - mag. Polonca Štrekelj - Security of personal data in the battle with COVID-19; article - g. Matjaž Tavčar - Operation of critical infrastructure during the epidemic - the case of UKC Ljubljana ...
Corporate members of the Corporate Security Association
The Institute has a Slovenian Corporate Security Association, which brings together legal and natural persons in the field of corporate security and other related fields.