Slovenian Grand Security Award
is the most important award in the field of security in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement. The Independent Commission selects the best and the most innovative, who, through their example and activities in the area of safety in their communities, are an example of good practices and innovative solutions.
They are divided into the following categories:
- The most secure and safe company
- Corporate Security Manager of the Year
- The most innovative security solution
- The best security contribution
- Innovative media promotion of security
- The safest place and the safest municipality
The award ceremony takes place annually as part of the opening of the International Conference Days of Corporate Security.