Target population for the conference
The meeting is intended for all experts dealing publically or privately with the problems of studying and providing corporative security, security risk management, informational security, preventing cyber threats and control of these processes.
Accordingly, we kindly invite the following:
- scientists and researchers from public and private scientific research institutions,
- students and researches from connected interdisciplinary areas,
- corporate security managers,
- other security experts from public or private environment,
- managing personnel from corporations,
- managing personnel of public administration bodies or organisations,
- owners and members of supervisory boards,
- all those dealing with standardisation and accreditation processes,
- representatives of intelligence and security structures, police force, armed forces, judicial authorities, and other areas of national security environment in a broad sense of the word,
- representatives of private security and detective organisations,
- critical infrastructure managers,
- insurance representatives,
- all dealing with the processes of information and communication security and data security,
- other interested public.
This conference also offer opportunities for the meetings of students from different faculties who can present results of their research in the areas related to the processes of corporative security provision.
Sponsors and exhibitors
Ameriška ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana
Accomodation is possible in Radisson Blu Hotel Ljubljana (only 5 min walking distance).
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
Bratislavska cesta 8,1000 Ljubljana
We have arranged preferential rates for hotel accommodation as well as other necessary services that will make your arrival and stay during the conference more pleasant.
Plaza Hotel is a brand new modern and the largest hotel with 236 rooms and luxury apartments in Ljubljana. Stationed in a business, commercial and entertainment center - BTC.
It offers a lot of parking spaces and a great connection to the city center, the airport and the highway.
Superior room (1 person) - 95 EUR/day (for conference participants);
Superior room (2 persons) - 110 EUR/day (for conference participants);
- a room with rich selfservice breakfast
- free access to Water city Atlantis
- free Wi-Fi in the hotel and hotel rooms, free tea and coffee in hotel rooms
- free use of hotel fitness
* Price do not includ Turist taxes (1,27 EUR/day per person), parking (3,00 EUR for car per day).
Beneficial transport: to the Airport 25 eur/taxi and to the city center 5 eur/taxi
Reservation of accommodation is possible via the e-mail address email@example.com.
Guests of Honor
Mr. Mitja Bervar - President of the National Council of the Republic of Slovenia
|Mrs. Andreja Katič. Minister of Defence, RS|
Mr. Boštjan Šefic, General Secretar, Ministry of the Interior RS
Geopolitical Aspects of Security Risks in Europe and the Implications of Global Changes
Ambasador Vojko Volk, Ministry of Foreign Affairs RS
Business Continuity Plan: a real development project at the European Food Safety Authority
Dr. Fabio Mulazzani, Head of Security and Business Continuity of EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
Dilemma Whether Your Security and Privacy are Conflicting Components
Mrs. Mojca Prelesnik, Information Commissioner RS
The Role of Strategic Management in Risk Management in Critical Infrastructure Organizations
MSc. Arman Koritnik, Director of Termoelektrarne Šoštanj (TEŠ)
Social Engineering - the Protection of Critical Information in the Company
Mr. Marijan Benko, Head of Corporate Security, Agrokor d.d., Croatia
Willingness Security and Management Structures to the Emergence of AMOK Situations
MSc. Marko Potokar, Corporate Security Manager, Lek d.d.
Decision-Making and Corporate Security: Among the Options and Rationality
Dr. Brane Bertoncelj, Slovenian Corporate Security Association
Information risk - trends and requirements in the regulated gaming industry
Mr. Dejan Dobrovoljc, Director of Information Technology, Interblock d.o.o.
The Information Security Risks in Real Environment
Mr. Gorazd Božič, SI CERT (Slovenian Computer Emergency Response Team)
The Impact of Mass Migration to the Business Continuity Infrastructure in the Western Balkan Route - Such As Events in 2015/16
Mrs. Dora Mezek Kukec, Slovenian Reilways
Modern approaches to identification of risks in the critical infrastructure
MSc. Blaž Ivanc, Elmar d.o.o.
Security Screening the Critical Infrastructure Company's - Case from Practice
Mr. Rony Plevnik and Mr. Boštjan Špehonja, Unistar PRO
Finding the Right Balance in Information Security: How to Survive Among the Laws, Risks and Other Interests
MSc. Matjaž Drev, National Supervisor for the Personal Data Protection
The Role of Industrial Fire-Fighting in Risk Management for Continuous Operation of Critical Infrastructure
MSc. Janko Cerkvenik, Vice-President of Slovenian Firefighters Association
Information Security and Civilian Oversight of Security and Intelligence Agencies
Dr. Krunoslav Antoliš, Senior Research Adviser, Chief Inspector, Police Academy, Croatia
Corporate risks in Elektroprivreda Republika Srpska
MSc. Mihajlo Nikolić, prof., Rudnik i Termoelektrana Ugljevik, Republika Srbska, BIH
Hospital intelligent Security Solution for Filip II Hospital – Skopje
Mr. Kiril Lazarev, Agencija NIKOB, Republika Makedonija
The award ceremony »Slovenian Grand Security Award"
Slovenian Grand Security Award is the highest award in the field of safety and security in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to the selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contributions to the development and enforcement of the security and safety. The prize is awarded by the Institute for Corporative Security Studies ICS Ljubljana, in cooperation with the Slovenian Corporate Security Association. An independent commission evaluated and selected the quality and originality of the registered participants.
This year's winners for the period 2016:
- The most safe and secure enterprise - ELES d.o.o.
- The corporate security manager of the year - MSc. Marko Potokar, Lek d.d.
- The most innovative security solution - Interblock d.d.
- The best book in the field of security - prof. dr. Bojan Dobovšek
- Innovative media promotion of safety and security - news show Odmevi
- The safest city - the City of Ljubljana and safest municipality - Municipality of Sevnica
Awarding took place on Wednesday, 15 of March 2017 within the international conference Days of Corporate Security at the Crystal Palace, BTC, Ljubljana.