Infrastress is a research project co-financed by the European Commission under the H2020 program, in which 27 international partners are participating. As part of this project, the first e-newsletter was published.
You will find the following content in it:
- A message from the project Coordinator, Lorenzo Sutton, Engeniring (Italy)
- Complete demonstration of InfraStress in operating environments, Eleni Psychia, Motor Oil (Greece)
- A smart detection tools, Vinod Ahuja, Dr. Frucht Systems Ltd (Israel)
- The organizational resilience perspective, Renaud Vidal, ATRISC (France)
- A heads-up on the InfraStress community enrollment campaign, dr. Denis Čaleta, Institute for Corporate Security Studies (Slovenia)
- Recent and upcoming events
To read to full version, go to website www.infrastress.eu/newsroom or open attachment.