Slovenian Grand Security Award is the highest award in the field of safety and security in the Republic of Slovenia, which is awarded to the selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contributions to the development and enforcement of the security and safety. The prize is awarded by the Institute for Corporative Security Studies ICS Ljubljana, in cooperation with the Slovenian Corporate Security Association. An independent commission will evaluat and select the quality and originality of the registered participants.
- The most secure enterprise
- The corporate security manager of the year
- The most innovative security solution
- The best book in the field of security
- Innovative media promotion of safety and security
- The safest city
Awarding wil take place on 15th of March 2017 within the international conference Days of Corporate Security at the Crystal Palace in Ljubljana.