The Slovenian Grand Security Award is a prestigious award in the field of security in Slovenia, which is awarded to selected institutions and individuals for their innovative contribution in the field of security development and enforcement. The award is given by the Institute for Corporate Security Studies, ICS-Ljubljana, in cooperation with the Slovenian Association of Corporate Security.
This year's recipients of the prestigious "Slovenian Grand Security Award" for achievements in the past year are:
- This year's award for "best corporate security manager" was given to Mr. Andrej Maslo from the company Pošta Slovenije d.o.o.
- The award for the most secure company was given to company ELES d.o.o.
- The award for the "most innovative security solution" went to Telekom Slovenije d.d.
- The award for “the safest city” was given to the Municipality of Ptuj, and in the category "the safest municipality" to the Municipality of Tržič.
- In the category "best contribution in the field of security", this year's award was given to the SI-CERT project "Safe on the Internet".
- The newspaper Finance received the award in the category "most innovative media support".
The official award ceremony will take place on 21 September 2020 as part of the opening of the postponed international conference Days of Corporate Security - link to the event.