The purpose of the event
At the event will be discussed with all the presidents of the associations that are united in the regional association SE Europe Corporation Corporate Security Association (SEESCA). In the recent turbulent period caused by the health crisis related to the COVID-19 epidemic and other important security challenges, they provide more than a good enough basis for discussion and exchange of experiences in the wider regional area.
Contents of the round table
The main topics of conversation will be:
- Experiences of corporate security in the epidemic phase of COVID-19;
- What are the experiences and forecasts in the field of cyber security?
- Are we sufficiently prepared for natural hazards in corporate security? First of all, the last example of an earthquake in Croatia.
- How do we see the action of SEECS in the future?
Round table participants
The participants of the round table will be the presidents of the regional associations, and the event itself will also be moderated by assoc. prof. dr. Denis Čaleta.
- prof. dr. Dragan Trivan - President of the Serbian Association of Corporate Security Managers (SAMKB)
- g. Alen Delić - Vice President of the Croatian Association of Security Managers (HUMS)
- prof. dr. Atanas Kozarev - President of the Macedonian Association of Corporate Security Managers
- dr. Denis Čaleta - President of the Slovenian Corporate Security Association
Date and location of the event
Date: February 23, 2021 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Participants will be able to follow the discussion online via the online platform.