Target population for the conference
The meeting is intended for all experts dealing publically or privately with the problems of studying and providing corporative security, security risk management, informational security, preventing cyber threats and control of these processes.
Accordingly, we kindly invite the following:
- scientists and researchers from public and private scientific research institutions,
- students and researches from connected interdisciplinary areas,
- corporate security managers,
- other security experts from public or private environment,
- managing personnel from corporations,
- managing personnel of public administration bodies or organisations,
- owners and members of supervisory boards,
- all those dealing with standardisation and accreditation processes,
- representatives of intelligence and security structures, police force, armed forces, judicial authorities, and other areas of national security environment in a broad sense of the word,
- representatives of private security and detective organisations,
- critical infrastructure managers,
- insurance representatives,
- all dealing with the processes of information and communication security and data security,
- other interested public.
This conference also offer opportunities for the meetings of students from different faculties who can present results of their research in the areas related to the processes of corporative security provision.
Topics treated in conference paper research and discussions include the following:
- security as a fundamental sustainable development benefit,
- quality and innovation in the development of corporative security and in this framework especially Information Security,
- management of systemic development of information security processes,
- development strategies in the area of information security,
- human resource management from the point of view of a comprehensive security risk management in organisations,
- standardisation and accreditation of information security processes,
- analysis and assessment of vulnerability and threat to corporations, public organisations and others,
- socially responsible marketing and communication in the area of information security provision,
- processes of providing information and communication security focusing in to Critical infrastructure protection and related cyber threaths,
- economics and finances from the perspective of security risk management,
- ecology and security risk management,
- project-making and building of integral security systems according to the concept of integrated security,
- development of corporative security culture, business ethics and social responsibility,
- management of unexpected security events, alarms, crisis situations and crisis management,
- understanding of global security environment, trends in the area of providing comprehensive security solutions in business environment and public administration environment.
16. March 2016
08:30 - 09:00
Arrival and registration of the conference participants
09:00 - 09:30
OPENING CEREMONY OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Dr. Denis ČALETA - President of the organizational board
Guests of Honor
- Mr. Mitja Bervar - President of the National Council of the Republic of Slovenia (confirmed)
- Mr. Boštjan Šefic, Ministry of the Interior (confirmed)
- Dr. Dragan Trivan, Vice President Belgrade Chamber of Commerce (confirmed)
Mrs. Mojca Prelesnik, Information Commissioner (confirmed)
- Mr. Aleš Polajnko, General manager of Tend d.o.o./Mobotix (general sponsor) (confirmed)
09:30 – 10:10
The awards ceremony in the field of security for 2015 “Slovenian Grand Security Award”
The Awards Categories:
Corporate Security managers of the year
The most safe corporation
The most safe city/municipality
The most innovative security solution
The best book in the field of security
Innovative media promotion of security
10:10 – 10:40
10:10 - 10:40
Drons - between control and human rights
MSc. Andrej Tomšič, Deputy of Information Commissioner
11:10 – 11:40
New challenges and solutions for the integration of video surveillance systems in a comprehensive corporate security solutions - Mr. Aleš Polajnko, Tend d.o.o./Mobotix
11:40 – 12:10
Philip Morris International and fight against Illicit Trade
Mr. Marko Mihalič, EMEA ITS&P Investigations Manager, Philip Morris International
12:10 – 13:10
13:10 – 13:40
Graphical control centers - management of critical situations and lower costs
Mr. Samo R. Zorko, Zarja Elektronika d.o.o.
SI-CERT experience dealing with Stagefright vulnerability of Android-powered devices
Mr. Tadej Hren, SI CERT
13:40 – 14:10
Integral system of corporate security in light of the crisis management of Luka Koper
MSc. Boris Kankaraš, Head of port security department, Luka Koper d.d.
Dilemmas and challenges of the development of cryptographic solutions in Slovenia
Mr. Boris Mohar, Director of the Government Office for the Protection of Classified Information (NSA)
14:10 – 14:40
Optimizing management processes with documentations and archives.
Mr. Rok Novak, Reisswolf Slovenija
Secure communication with Biokodo
Mr. Gregor Spagnolo, Biokoda
14:40 – 15:10
15:10 – 15:40
Modern approaches in investigating fraud in the Triglav Group
Silvo Recek, senior expert for analysis of fraud, Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.
Security challenges hybridization ICT: private device (BYOD) in the corporate environment
Matjaž Drev, Information Commissioner Officer
15:40 – 16:10
The management of the conflict as part of corporate security – Dr. Brane Bertoncelj, Slovenian Corporate Security Association
Cyber security of video surveillance systems
MSc. Marko Potokar, Corporate Security Manager, Lek.d.d.
16:10 – 16:40
Securing evidence by the detectives in the case of employee violation of non-competition clause in the modern organization
Mr. Janko Trivunović, President of Detective Chamber of the Republic of Slovenia
Preparation of a business continuity plan - challenges
Mrs. Alenka Glas, UNISTAR LC d.o.o.
16:40 – 17:10
17:10 – 18:45
How to position the role of the corporate security management in the organization?
MSc. Dejan Pavlović, Head of Corporate Security Department, Naftna industrija Srbije (confirmed)
Mr. Mitja Štampfer, Director for Corporate Security and Control, Pošta Slovenije (confirmed)
MSc. Boris Kankaraš, Head of Port Security Department, Luka Koper d.d. (confirmed)
Mr. Marijan Benko, Head of Corporate Security, Agrokor (confirmed)
Mr. Tomislav Hodak, Head of Corporate Security, Atlantic Grupa (confirmed)
MSc. Marko Potokar, Corporate Security Manager, Lek d.d. (confirmed)
Social event and dinner at restaurant diVino
17. March 2016
CORPORATE SECURITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY
09:00 – 09:25
The necessity of the application of hi-tec technology in the protection of critical infrastructures with special reference to the airport "Nikola Tesla" Serbia - dr. Dusko Tomic, MSc. Jelena Dinic, Predrag Lecic, BA, Serbia
09:25 – 09:50
Biometric forensic analysis
Mr. Gregor Kovač, MSc. - court expert
09:50 – 10:05
10:05 – 10:30
The role and importance of corporate integrity
Mrs. Ksenija Butenko Černe, Member of the Board of Management, Lek d.d.
10:30 – 10:55
Corporate Security in the light of the protection of facilities - drinking water wells
MSc. Danilo Burnač, General manager, Mariborski vodovod d.d.
10:55 – 11:20
How safe is your password? – practical methods of social engineering
Mr. Boštjan Špehonja, Ethical hacker, Sepris
11:20 – 11:35
11:35 – 13:20
Topic: Security implications of introducing rigorous legal solutions in the field of the use of tobacco, alcohol and weapons - This is a gap between reality and theoretical approach?
- Prof. dr. Bojan Dobovšek, Member of Parliament RS (invited)
- Dr. Iztok Podbregar, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, UM (confirmed)
- Mr. Tomi Omejec, Uniformed Police Directorate at the General Police Directorate (confirmed)
- Mr. Darko Oblak, FURS (invited)
- Mr. Željko Pavlica, Head of Security and Integrity, Football Association of Slovenia (confirmed)
- Mr. Roman Brunšek, Principal of the Primary School Škofljica (confirmed)
- Mrs. Vesna Kerstin Petrič, Representative of the Ministry of Health (confirmed)- MSc. Lado Bradač, Head of the Hunting Association (invited)
Sponsor and exhibitors
Conference Venue and Accommodation
The event will take place in a pleasant environment of the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana.
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
Bratislavska cesta 8, 1000 Ljubljana
We have arranged preferential rates for hotel accommodation as well as other necessary services that will make your arrival and stay during the conference more pleasant.
Plaza Hotel is a brand new modern and the largest hotel with 236 rooms and luxury apartments in Ljubljana. Stationed in a business, commercial and entertainment center - BTC.
It offers a lot of parking spaces and a great connection to the city center, the airport and the highway.
Superior room (1 person) - 85 EUR/day (for conference participants);
Superior room (2 persons) - 100 EUR/day (for conference participants);
- a room with rich selfservice breakfast
- free access to Water city Atlantis
- free Wi-Fi in the hotel and hotel rooms, free tea and coffee in hotel rooms
- free use of hotel fitness
* Price do not includ Turist taxes (1,27 EUR/day per person), parking (3,00 EUR for car per day).
Beneficial transport: to the Airport 25 eur/taxi and to the city center 5 eur/taxi
Reservation of accommodation is possible via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.